Plant Operations Worker
Company: Community Rehabilitation Hospital South
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionConsider Community Rehabilitation Hospital South for
your next opportunity. Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a
joint venture between Community Health Network and Kindred.
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient
rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a
patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to
the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a
loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and
spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple
trauma.Job Summary:Candidate will work as needed or PRNAssists in
assigned activities of plant operation functions which are
necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical,
electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of the hospital in
an operative and safe working condition. Assists in maintaining
performance improvement activities within the facility and
participates in CQI activities.Performs general maintenance and
repair duties to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
Physical Plant. Receives daily direction from The Manager of Plant
Operations via verbal or written communications.Position is
- Reports daily to the Manager of Plant Operations regarding the
physical and structural conditions of hospital facilities and the
status of work in progress.
- Follows department schedule under the tardy and absence
guideline to include but not limited to weekend on-call.
- Participates in the applications of standards of quality and
productivity for the facility. Follows policies, procedures and
standards of work performance for maintenance and repair of
equipment, buildings and building systems.
- Assists in administering the maintenance program to ensure the
uninterrupted operation of the entire physical plant.
- Works closely with other departments and administration.
Negotiates priorities, plans work schedules, completes job
assignments, and requests orders of needed materials, supplies and
- Performs and completes maintenance repair work, alterations,
remodeling, minor construction, and checks out installation and
servicing of mechanical and electrical equipment and building
- Assists with maintaining stock levels of materials and parts
within budgetary constraints.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with state and federal
requirements in regards to the energy management program.
- Assists with coordination of all fire and safety measures
throughout the hospital, including fire and safety inspections and
procedures in conjunction with Safety and Security Departments when
- Participates in performance improvement and information
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsExperience/Skills:
- Mustbe familiar with regulatory detail of policy and
- Detailedknowledge of Joint Commission standards.
- HighSchool diploma or the equivalent
- Familiarwith work request software.
- ATleast 2 years experience with maintenance preferably in a
- Ableto communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in
- Basiccomputer knowledge.
Keywords: Community Rehabilitation Hospital South, Indianapolis , Plant Operations Worker, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!