CDL A Operator
Company: MPW Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CDL A Operator7447-282
- This position is responsible for the operation of tools and
equipment in a variety of customer work sites for the purpose of
providing industrial and/or environmental cleaning. ESSENTIAL
- Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly
groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
- Operate MPW vehicle (car or van).
- Set up jobsite including water blast hose, or vacuum hose.
- Use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum
hose (6"and 8"), wet vacuum hose (6" and 8"), shovels and
- Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and
- Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically
impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you
to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a
variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that
could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma with specialization in industrial or
vocational trades preferred.
- Some High School Education acceptable.
- Valid Drivers License with CDL - Class A, and be within current
limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance
- Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
- 2-3 years of "hands on" experience with tools or heavy
equipment. Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Keywords: MPW Services, Indianapolis , CDL A Operator, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!