SAP FICO S4 HANA Solution Specialist
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Summary Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in
technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a
collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP FICO Consultant
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on
projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are
breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery
Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued
growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity
below... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Current federal guidance requires that GPS professionals must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021, unless
legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients'
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied
to new client projects.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and
tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes
to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the
work of more junior staff.
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies
changes in scope.
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of
personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to
subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of client goals. The Team Our SAP team focuses on
design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of
SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on
access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on
digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers,
enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their
business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP
S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP
S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and
Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4+ years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop
designs, and process modeling
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to
complete object development and testing
- Supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and
technical experience with the ability to root cause application
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support.
Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation
- Experience/Knowledge in S4 HANA Finance:
- Understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge
around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting &
Financial Closing Processes.
- Strong understanding of treasury processes like cash and
liquidity management and processes around new bank account
management, Accounts Payable, Automated Payment processes is
- Understanding of the new asset accounting, asset
acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project
Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules
(e.g. MM, SD).
- Experience/Knowledge in Central Finance:
- Experience/understanding of the Central Finance solution
architecture framework and its allied functional and technical
processes around SLT, AIF&MDG. Understanding of the data flows
from SAP/Non-SAP systems to S/4 Central Finance System.
- Understanding/experience in the key reporting processes and
business processes in Central Finance such as Central Payments,
Centralized Cash Management is a plus.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert,
AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% annually Preferred:
- Experience/Knowledge in CO is a Plus
- SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning,
calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
- Core business processes in controlling module along with
integration knowledge with PP, COPA
- Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO
scenarios with Sale order costing
- Good understanding of Account based COPA in S/4 will be an
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred
- Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot
forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and
confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters . Benefits At Deloitte, we
know that great people make a great organization. We value our
people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more
about what working at Deloitte can mean for you . Our people and
culture Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our
people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives,
and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us
to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more
creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex
challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to
work. Learn more about our inclusive culture . Professional
development From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we
believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to
build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and
grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to
formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn
more about our commitment to developing our people . All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Deloitte, Indianapolis , SAP FICO S4 HANA Solution Specialist, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!