Mortgage Production Manager
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company?
Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term
mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder
Worldwide by Fortune Magazine---s 2021 list of ---World---s Most
Admired Companies---.-- --Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on
FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies
and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment
and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of
a Fortune 150 company. At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive
a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities.
Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of
elite professionals. Benefits:--
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)#CB Responsibilities Manage
satellite branch office and increase overall market share, service
and profits by soliciting new business and originating new loans.
- Manage, mentor and develop branch personnel.
- Monitor lender programs and requirements.
- Assist Loan Officers with training, sales meetings and openings
- Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
- Provide support for problem solving. Create an interface with
lenders, escrow, division escrow coordinators, design centers and
sales agents and disperse information as needed.
- Receive leads daily and contact borrowers via telephone and
email in an attempt to obtain their loan application. Prospecting
Lennar Mortgage traffic.
- Solicit new business from Home Builders and Realtors.
- Originate new loans in accordance with the ---Loan Officer---
agreement, signed at the time of employment, to ensure all loans
meet the guidelines of the Products and Policies manual.
- Be accessible to the buyers and associates and return calls in
the same day.
- Build rapport with and maintain open lines of communication
with borrowers, builders and realtors.
- Conduct initial mortgage application interview with
- Assist in the pre-application process and follow-up with sales
office on incomplete applications.
- Deliver the pre-qualification status to the communities and
call with verbal status as required.
- Travel to communities to meet with borrowers and obtain loan
- Package loans for upfront submission.
- Lock all loans with the borrowers in accordance with the
Secondary Marketing Pricing and Rate Lock Policies and Procedures
- Compile any missing data on the loan application, i.e., lot
number, address, plan type, incentive, delivery time, etc.
- Upload documentation to e-folder.
- Maintain supplies (i.e., order forms, booklets, marketing
- Maintain reports to ensure complete exchange of information
regarding loan status, monthly projected closings, commission, and
- Conduct weekly ---Pipeline--- meetings with processor(s) and
keep the lines of communication open. Ensure accurate loan
processing and closing. Qualifications
- Three years mortgage lending experience: originating,
processing, closing and underwriting FHA/VA/Conventional
- At least one year in a full-charge supervisory/management
- Successful completion of Loan Officer Associate training
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, including evening
and weekend work
- Strong computer background with 1 to 2 years experience in
- Four-year college degree (preferred)
- Ability to study material independently
- Valid driver---s licenseRegular interaction with Home Building
Division staff and management, Sales Associates, prospective
homebuyers, lender representatives and Mortgage Division
staff.Requires the ability to operate a personal computer, fax
machine, copier, climb stairs, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and
carry materials and supplies weighing 20 pounds or less. Finger
dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard.
- Must have positive attitude, work well under pressure and be a
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Must have strong organizational, office and computer
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism#CB Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Indianapolis , Mortgage Production Manager, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!