Medical Technician - EMT Certificate Required
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Description:DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare
delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling
Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through
the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth
is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery
solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team
and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home
or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified
providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to
administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes.
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse
and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family,
and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage,
entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology
innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Our MissionWe deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the
comfort of home.
Our VisionBuilding the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Position Summary:DispatchHealth is actively hiring Medical
Technicians to join our growing clinical team servicing the
Indianapolis area. We are looking for energetic, hard-working
individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills
to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants
in our CLIA certified (mobile) laboratory. This individual will be
directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable
experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on the job training will
be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare.
Current EMT certification is required as a hiring credential for
this position in DispatchHealth as a medical practice
(non-Emergency Medical Services) organization delivering care in
- Work under supervision of licensed NP/PA providers
- Patient assessment and monitoring, vital signs
- IV starts and blood draws (as permitted by state law)
- Splint application
- Wound care
- Work directly with point of care laboratory equipment including
operation, calibration, and maintenance
- Perform EKGs
- Assist NP/PAs in the daily functions of a mobile care delivery
- Supply and stocking
- Medical Technician with IV Certification
- Basic Certification with IN,EMT License (hiring credential
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- BLS, American Heart Association
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 30 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs
Closing:Get to know us! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
to learn more.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however,
this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Indianapolis , Medical Technician - EMT Certificate Required, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!