Posted on: January 17, 2022
Facilities / Maintenance Engineer -21003167
About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a Linde company, offers a
comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies
to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously
advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve
environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend
component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce
operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional
information can be found at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com
PST is seeking a Facility/Equipment Engineer at its Indianapolis,
IN Main St. Facility
The role couples technical expertise with plant systems knowledge
to lead equipment improvement efforts, create equipment maintenance
schedules, and lead capital improvement projects to support
The Maintenance Engineer will troubleshoot and perform maintenance
on variety manufacturing and building support systems.
Facilities / Maintenance Engineer Job Description
- Analyze the reasons for equipment failure and lead Reliability
Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) efforts.
Participate in reliability related incident investigations;
prioritize action items, and follow-up on their implementation
- Lead plant TPM program
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical
- Lead and guide contractors performing repairs to plant process
- Communicate effectively, updating technical document
- Must be able to comprehend and follow general workplace safety
practices and standard operating procedures maintaining a clean and
- Performs other duties as required to achieve business
- Must be able and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Minimum 10-years mechanical and electrical experience in a
manufacturing environment OR a bachelor's degree in Engineering
with concentration in Mechanical, Industrial, or Mechanical
Engineering Technologies AND 1-3 years of work experience in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with and implementing TPM systems
- Familiar with PLCs (Logic 5000, SLC 500, etc.)
- Working knowledge of VFDs
- ABB robot experience
- Experience in project management including planning,
procurement, and execution of a project/or multiple projects, with
defined start and a defined finish.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position
must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card
holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our
employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and
resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about
their physical and financial future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Indianapolis , Facilities/Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!