Dock Receiving and Delivery Associate
Company: Exela Technologies Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- -Complete training as required by Exela and customer prior to
their due date.
- -Operate our PacTrac scanning system.
o - -Perform all checks and scans required for appropriate chain of
o - -Upload and update scanner daily
- -Receive packages from courier trucks.
- -Must be able to lift 50lbs and request team lift when material
exceeds weight or is irregular.
- -Check and quality control all 6 sides of packages for suspicious
indicators (leaks, weapons, IED's and visible damage)
- -Verifying information on courier label and PacTrac labels are
- -Use flatbed carts to deliver packages to the recipient while
following all outlined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- -Maintain accurate accountability level with all deliveries.
- -Obtain clear signatures from clients for accountable
- -Perform cross training tasks at multiple dock locations.
- -Perform mail / package delivery routes.
o - -While on route, pick up of any outgoing shipments.
- -Complete "Final" mail box run picking up outgoing shipments and
mail when applicable for the locations.
- -Perform sample delivery routes when applicable
o - -Adhere to strict SLA's while performing sample deliveries.
- -Coordinate with other docks to ensure package movements.
o - -Fill out proper paper work when moving packages from dock to
dock. (physical transfers with full description and signatures)
- -Maintain accurate logs.
- -Ensure safety requirements are being adhered to on all
o - -Active participation in the onsite safety program.
- -Check emails daily
- -Able to effectively communicate with clients and company
personnel (in writing and verbally).
- -Power Equipment Training
- -Valid Driver's License
- -PPE mandatory requirements required by customer and specific
o - -Steel or composite toed shoes
o - -Safety glasses
o - -Gloves used for package handling
o - -Cold gloves used for Dry Ice handling
- -Intermediate computer skills a must - email & Microsoft
- -Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth by employer and
- -Follow instructions given by Team Leader, Managers, and onsite
- -Excellent attendance
- -Maintain daily tracking and metrics for reporting
- -May be required to work flexible hours.
- -Able to effectively work independently or in a team
- -In a general job description of this nature, not every situation
can be foreseen; however, does not relieve any employee from a
reasonable responsibility in any situation not described in the
Keywords: Exela Technologies Inc., Indianapolis , Dock Receiving and Delivery Associate, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!