Senior Financial Analyst
Company: BlueTriton Brands
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position can be located in Guelph, Canada, Stanwood, MI, or
As the nation's leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is
dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options.
Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people -
enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them
to succeed. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and
experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while
delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.When it comes
to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality,
BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether
you're based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications
or IT, you'll be a force for good - someone who is trusted,
empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on
our organization.Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Senior
Financial Analyst for either Guelph, Canada, Stanwood, MI or
Indianapolis, IN.Key responsibilities include but are not limited
- Support the Controllers in financial controllership of the
Northwest Region which includes 11 factory locations.
- Fiduciary responsibility for financial reporting, controls and
- Manage Period End Close process including developing accurate
financial statements, journal entry preparation, detailed analysis
of all Fixed Factory Overhead (FFOH) and variable P&L line
items, and regular reporting for both the local operation, national
operations, and corporate finance.
- Analyze material forecast and plan P&L variances, then
partner with operational leaders to define drivers and initiate
action plans for improvement.
- Monitor operations labor and operational spend with effective
measuring tools and schedules.
- Support Controllers in the annual budget process (OPL) by
partnering with operations and creating a bottoms-up plan with a
very high level of detail including the NWNA business strategies
and continuous excellence.
- Own aspects of the monthly dynamic forecasts for the balance of
year within Variable and Fixed P&L line items. Be able to
articulate, with sound support, the drivers of forecast changes
within the regional leadership team. Must understand production
trends and supply expectations, inventory obsolescence, labor
productivity, and the strategic network.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence with integrity are a
must. Be a confident, value-added Co-Pilot of the operational
business with very strong interpersonal skills. Own education and
training for operations regarding the cost structure and the key
drivers guiding proper, data-driven business decisions.
- Must add strategic thinking value as a member of the overall
leadership team in the region by working together in driving key
business decisions. Provide a continuous improvement mindset with
- Partner with the Controllers to maintain internal controls and
develop any necessary new requirements to meet organizational
- Assist in managing local slow-moving inventory by identifying
aging inventory risks, monitoring "hold" inventory status, and
ensuring inventory write-offs are properly accounted for, and
forecasting bad goods.
- Monitor general accounting functions such as A/P, payroll,
fixed asset management and general ledger maintenance as it relates
to the production environment. This includes indirect oversight of
invoicing related to 3rd parties.
- Calculate, review and report on various daily, weekly and
monthly KPI's which summarize performance in various key areas of
the business along with forward-thinking leading measures to
- Ability to use problem-solving tools from Six-Sigma concepts
and lead workshops to drive focused improvement and continuous
improvement projects.QualificationsQualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, or other
- Minimum 4 years of Operations or Manufacturing finance
- Proven ability to partner with operational leaders to drive
- Ability to work in a complex, changing environment
- Strong systems skills (i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, ERP
- Excellent Analytical ability required. Ability to analyze large
data sets and handle high volume of transactional data.
- Experience in period end close and variance analysis
- Strong cost accounting background preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Mobility a plus for future career opportunities.BlueTriton
Brands is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water
brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park,
Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We're passionate about
creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from
providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to
environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water
management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in
America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a
competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you
with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of
work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here
though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the
kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy
hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you
succeed at BlueTriton Brands?Applicants with criminal histories are
welcome to apply.BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in
qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.
Keywords: BlueTriton Brands, Indianapolis , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!