Sr. Payroll Consultant
Company: Workday, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to
what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single
enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate
diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where
we live and work.
About the Team
Workday's Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products
and the success of our customers in implementing our best-in-class
cloud solutions. We're a diverse group of people, with an
invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across
multiple locations within the region. We are often remote from one
another but that doesn't stop our sense of collaboration,
supportiveness, and fun.
We offer flexible work schedules, empower you to follow your
desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals,
encourage work-life balance and wellbeing, and are proud to
champion equal opportunities for everyone.
About the Role
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative and collaborative
Payroll Consultant to join our team. In this role you will ensure
the successful implementation of the Workday solutions with
customers through product and implementation expertise. The ideal
candidate for this position should have extensive experience
implementing Payroll systems, requirements gathering,
configuration, data conversion, and testing. You should be detail
oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to
successfully partner with customers and your project team. Be ready
to be challenged and have fun!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Become a Workday Payroll expert.
* Perform the following on a client engagement: understand client
business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate
the configurations through the building of prototype configuration,
assist the client in testing the Workday solution.
* Work with the client to help convert legacy data into
* Assist the Integration Consulting team in helping to configure
and test integrations between Workday and 3rd party/custom
* Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all
* Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday's proven
* Mentor and share product knowledge with other consultants.
* Help deliver successful project outcomes and lasting client
* Participate in regular training to expand product knowledge with
each new Workday release.
* 5+ years of functional experience with Payroll software solutions
* Previous consulting experience either as a consultant with a
professional services company or an internal consultant.
* Experience implementing or working with Workday, SAP, Oracle,
PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Passion for customer service.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
* Experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously a plus.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to
verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72
hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with
applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious
belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should
contact email@example.com to explore what, if any,
reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your
connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!
Keywords: Workday, Inc., Indianapolis , Sr. Payroll Consultant, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!