Sr. Business/ Data Analyst
Company: Knowledge Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Knowledge Services is actively seeking a senior level Business
Analysts for our client based in Indianapolis, IN. This is a
contract to hire opportunity. This person can work remotely 2 days
per week and will be in the office 3 days per week. Candidates must
be local to greater Indianapolis, IN area.The Business Analyst is
responsible for the day-to-day analysis, troubleshooting, and root
cause resolution of business system and business process problems.
The position requires business analysis experience and must exhibit
strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Develop new or modify existing business requirements and
functional specifications for use by software developers.
- Participate in meetings with end users and technical staff to
understand business needs or existing functionality/regulatory
rules, and develop requirements documentation.
- Communicate and clarify user requirements with the development
staff, as well as QA team.
- Act as the liaison between a product development team, the
Software Quality Assurance team, and internal clients.
- Participate in analysis sessions with other members of the
development team to develop innovative approaches for expanding
existing functionality to meet business requirements.
- Present designs to team members and related groups to promote
knowledge sharing and system understanding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst capacity;
- Ability to write queries to update and/or extract data from
Oracle or SQL Server database is required
- Experience working in both an Agile & Waterfall
- Business Analyst certification (CCBA, CBAP); preferred.
- Implementation experience with end user product solutions;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management practices; preferred.
- Knowledge in Peoplesoft is preferred
- Demonstrated experience writing formal requirements
- Ability to develop functional specifications.
- Ability to create process flow diagrams for current state,
desired state and data mapping documents for system
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, Visio or similar
- Ability to effectively present to and interact with all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced
environment and handle multiple issues at one time.
- IT background knowledgeOverview of Knowledge Services:By
utilizing technology, Knowledge Services has been expanding the
reach of professional organizations since 1994. A certified
woman-owned business enterprise (WBE), Knowledge Services was
started by Julie Bielawski as a computer training facility that
partnered with big names like Oracle and Microsoft to provide
on-the-job instruction. When the growing need for temporary IT
staffing became apparent, Knowledge Services began exploring vendor
management, prompting the development of the solutions they use
today to serve both the public and private sectors.Today, Knowledge
Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with
twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing
team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on
mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help
organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective
solutions that put people first.Knowledge Services has benefit
offerings to include the following! -
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!Knowledge Services is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture. Knowledge Services does not
discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any
other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. People
with disabilities, veterans, and military families are encouraged
Keywords: Knowledge Services, Indianapolis , Sr. Business/ Data Analyst, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!