Supply Distribution Associate - North
Company: Community Health Network
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available
within our Material Management Team at Community North. If you are
looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you
should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Supply Distribution Associate performs material handling
functions including but not limited to: Supply Distribution, Linen
Distribution, Shipping/Receiving, and Sterile Processing (where
Your exceptional skills
* Performs overall Material handling functions for the following
areas: Supply Distribution, Instrument Processing, Linen
Distribution, and Shipping and Receiving.
* Ability to operate material handling related equipment
* Knowledge of inventory and computer related inventory
* Works with clinical areas to establish needs, changes, and new
* Helps manage manufacture backorder processes for all
* Manages recall process for items in par levels.
* Works with clinical areas for proper storage and handling needs
of items stored in clean storage areas.
* Help maintain and educate clinical staff on ParEx software as
well as maintaining the computers and scales linked to the
* Maintains consistent monitoring of supply expiration dates.
* Performs, supports, and participates in Department Quality
Assurance Program and process improvement.
Your exceptional qualifications
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Previous material handling experience preferred.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care,
and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique
employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job,
but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to
scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health
Network Foundation and receive recognition for your
Apply today for immediate consideration.
A representative and diverse workforce
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver
exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration.
Caregivers play a vital role in our mission as they fulfill our
PRIIDE values: Patients First. Relationships. Integrity. Inclusion.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, ensuring
caregivers feel welcomed, comfortable and respected in our
environment at all times. We value different perspectives by
actively seeking a diverse workforce that is inclusive and
equitable to all.
Keywords: Community Health Network, Indianapolis , Supply Distribution Associate - North, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!