Construction Crew Member $1800 Signing Bonus
Company: OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
OEG is currently offering an $1800 Signing Bonus! Outdoor
Environments Group is the Midwest's leader in innovative design,
construction and maintenance of residential and commercial outdoor
environments. Our passion is to create an outdoor environment that
inspires, rejuvenates and elevates our client's day. Our team is a
family that supports each other, and we believe that we only
succeed when every individual on our team succeeds. We promote from
within and help our team members grow and nurture their careers. We
are currently seeking Construction Crew Members. Construction Crew
Member will safely perform, as directed, yard, site landscape
construction, landscape installation or landscape maintenance
activities which will efficiently and profitably result in a
high-quality landscape with high customer satisfaction.
Construction Crew Member Responsibilities include:
- Execution of landscape construction work including, but not
limited to, planting, mulching, grading and bed preparation,
removal and transplant, timber and boulder retaining walls, sod
installation, drainage installation, site development, and other
construction work tasks as necessary.
- Assist Foreman with all phases of daily tasks as directed to
ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work.
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail,
cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles
at pickup and delivery.
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting
Construction Crew Member Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with hardscape, landscape, and pool installations,
- Experience operating heavy machinery and general mechanical
knowledge is preferred.
- Has experience working with various landscaping tools and
equipment of the trade.
- Must work well within a team environment whilst always striving
for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plant identification skills are a plus.
- Understanding of landscape construction, installation and
maintenance obtained through previous experience in the green
industry or a related position.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as
directed by supervisor.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
construction, will be dependable, and maintains excellent work
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not
required. We offer competitive pay, Company paid medical coverage,
vision, dental, term life and disability coverage, 401k with a
Company match, Paid Community Service time, Paid Time Off, Onsite
fitness center and so much more! PM20 PI175115864
Keywords: OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS GROUP LLC, Indianapolis , Construction Crew Member $1800 Signing Bonus, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!