Company: Franklin Energy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- - - - - - - - - - - -$1,000.00 Sign On Bonus! -Position
SummaryWe provide our utility clients with a wide range of
energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual
utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities,
municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to
depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to
meet their energy saving goals.This position is responsible for
traveling to pre-scheduled appointments to install energy efficient
equipment and products. Services are targeted to the residential
and small commercial markets including building owners, management
companies, small business owners, and trade allies / contractors.
Introduce the various incentive programs that pertain to the
customer segments, if necessary. This position will also be
responsible for introducing and explaining the incentive programs
that pertain to these customer's sectors. -Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThis list of duties and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to
- Daily travel to pre-scheduled appointments at apartments, condo
units and other qualified building types.
- Perform all required duties as directed to install energy
efficient equipment and products including aerators, showerheads,
and compact fluorescent lights.
- Apply insulating and/or sealing material to exterior
penetrations, window and door gaps, attic floor penetrations, attic
doors and box sills as required.
- Provide a professional appearance appropriate for a
representative of our organization and the client.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records,
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program's
strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business
activities of its customers.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and
- Assist in conducting blower door and combustion safety tests if
required by the program.
- Work in a team atmosphere to collaborate and continuously
improve operations year after year.
- Occasional weekend travel to a job site to accommodate a
customer's need may be required.
- Conduct inventory counts and submit inventory reports as
requested by management.
- Assure the cleanliness and organization of Franklin Energy
warehouse locations and fleet vehicle parking areas by regularly
assisting with the cleaning and organization of those areas - this
includes proper storage of product and recycling materials, if
- Assure assigned fleet vehicles have all safety products located
within and attached to the vehicle, and that the vehicles are kept
clean and orderly.
- Perform routine vehicle safety inspections and submit
inspection and maintenance reports to management upon
request.Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years of experience preferably in basic wiring,
lighting, HVAC, troubleshooting and/or other technologies installed
in commercial/residential applications.
- One to two years of previous customer service/sales experience
- Mechanical and technical aptitude required.
- Experience in installing technologies, manual labor and using
tools. - Preferred
- Background in one or more of the following: - Preferred
- Building science and design
- Building envelope
- Weatherization or related fields
- Building maintenance
- Home inspection
- HVAC, lighting, controls or renewable energyRequired Skills,
Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an
ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with
customers and trade allies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing with customers, clients and employees.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages and ratios.
- Reliable TransportationLicenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's licenseTravel Requirements
- Willingness to travel 95% of the time, including occasional
overnight travel.Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Noise level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles
and risk of potential shockNote: Reasonable accommodations may be
made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this position.The above information describes the
general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle
functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a
detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be
necessary in this position.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Franklin Energy, Indianapolis , Direct Installer, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!