Production and Operation Excellence Lead
Company: ABB Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Production and Operation Excellence LeadTake your next career
step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the
transformation of society and industry to achieve a more
productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of
driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual
differences.The Production and Operation Excellence Lead has the
role of deploying and facilitating the quality culture in Process
Automation Turbocharging ensuring and controlling quality to exceed
customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations and
representing the customer's voice within local teams, providing
customer experience feedback and input.You will be supporting the
definition and implementation of actions to improve efficiency,
quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer
satisfaction and increase profitability within the local business.
This position reports toRemanufacturing ManagerYour
- Planning and Storage: Defines the material planning strategy to
ensure adequate supply into production against forecasted
- Defines alternative sourcing solutions to achieve targeted
- Material storage and retrieval automation including optimized
layout for specific repair methods.
- Production Process: Application of LEAN Manufacturing concepts
and systems, facilitating automation in Assembly and Disassembly of
- Evaluates new process technologies to improve productivity,
quality, and cost reduction. Defining and leading testing and
- Evaluates machinery and tooling requirements suggesting and
implementing improvements towards productivity.
- Manages improvement projects across multiple locations.
- Systems and SAP Expert: SAP and Systems Expert: EDI Adaptation
to customer needs. Builds and maintains interfaces with SAP
- Converts legacy paper/manual processes to a digital solution
hosted on a common platform across multiple locations.
- Local Project Lead: Leads local project in Turbocharger
- Modernize current cleaning equipment.
- Defines Best Practice cleaning methods and processes.
- Drive efficiency in specific areas such as High Speed
Remanufacturing and Specialized Repair Centers.
- Create blueprint for green field Service Station setup.Your
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree and 5 plus years of experience
OR; Masters in Engineering and 3 plus years of experience.
- CNC or automation background a plus.
- L6S Black Belt Preferred.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing programMore about usIn November 2020, ABB announced
the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division. Turbocharging
is a successful and profitable Division in a mature market and has
been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABB has
decided to take this step, acknowledging that for Turbocharging to
realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required.
As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a
spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering
value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging
business.We look forward to receiving your application. If you want
to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website
www.abb.com.ABB in the United States requires employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, or in specific and limited
circumstances, be approved for a sincerely held religious belief or
a medical/disability accommodation.Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family
medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more
information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please
visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Indianapolis , Production and Operation Excellence Lead, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!