Maintenance Tech 1
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking to get
your foot in the door with a well-known and sought after company?
Look no further! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a company
known for its high-end products and outstanding culture! We have
several opportunities available for Maintenance at all levels!!The
Ideal Maintenance Technician will have the following:The ability to
conduct preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on a
variety of heavy industrial equipment and facilities in a
manufacturing environment.This position will be working with AC/DC
controls, pneumatics, hydraulic and electricity and with voltages
of up to 480 volts. Manage minor projects and plan maintenance work
orders. Inspect work performed by others and review the
documentation on work orders.
- Experience working around pneumatics,
- Proficient at electrical trouble shooting
- AC/DC motor skills and industrial electrical systems
- Maintenance related certificate or 2 plus year maintenance
experience working in industrial or manufacturing
- 3-4 years conveyors, controls and operating systems of a medium
to large distribution center or manufacturing operation.
- Experienced with hand and power tools.
- Welding and fabrication experience preferred
- PLC experience a plus
- Robotics experience a plus
- Conversational Spanish skills a plus Requirements for the
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals, schematics
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to work with high and low voltage, AC and DC
- Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Automatic Identification systems (Laser Scanning
- Expert level experience in at least one area (i.e. conveyors,
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Experience with fork truck and other power equipment
- Experience working effectively under the pressure of competing
and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- High School graduate or GED required We are looking for
experienced Maintenance Techs, Recent Grads, and Maintenance
Supervisors!! If you are interested in learning more, apply
now!Competitive SalaryGreat Company! Great Benefits! Great
Keywords: EmployBridge, Indianapolis , Maintenance Tech 1, Professions , Clayton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!