Systems Analyst (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search
for a System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to translate business
objectives into understandable feature and story acceptance
criteria representative of the Agile framework.
- Create features, user stories, prioritize, and refine backlog,
also groom the features and stories with scrum team.
- Facilitate interactions between stakeholders, the development
team, and the scrum master, along with identifying, communicating,
escalating risks and issues.
- Support CMS project release activities and perform release
check out in partnership with business owners and technical
- Troubleshooting production and lower environments issues with
domestic clients and team members.
- Engage with International and domestic client accounts in the
delivery of web content management.
- Work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment with quick
- Champions organizations SAFe Agile project management
methodology, tools, and techniques with proficiency in the tools
required to perform duties included but not limited to Rally, JIRA
Microsoft Office and Confluence.Skills:
- Solid oral and written communication skills and be able to work
effectively while build relationships with others.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Background on systems documentation.
- Previous Systems Analysis experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment as Product Owner for
Keywords: Conexess Group, Indianapolis , Systems Analyst (Remote), Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!