Leasing Consultant (Steeplechase at Shiloh Crossing)
Company: Buckingham Companies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:*SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBILITY!* *HOUSING DISCOUNT!*
The Leasing Consultant initiates and coordinates all phases of
apartment leasing. The primary objective is to assist the Property
Manager in generating satisfactory cash flow, positive resident
relations and optimal resident retention.Qualifications:Core
CompetenciesCommunicationComputer and Technical SkillsConflict
ManagementListeningMarketing and Community KnowledgeOrganization of
Training/EducationHigh school diploma or equivalentValid Driver's
License and reliable private transportation
Experience/SkillsMinimum two years of progressively responsible
sales related experience
Special RequirementsHigh degree of professionalismExceptional
leadership, management, communication and collaboration
skillsTransparency, reporting and sharing of information
effectively across all departmentsResults oriented and solution
focusedHigh degree of accountability and ownershipExcellent
judgment and decision-making skillsExcellent organizational and
time management skills including ability to multitask, prioritize
and meet changing deadlinesExcellent internal and external customer
service skillsExcellent computer skills, with emphasis on Microsoft
Office; Yardi a plusResponsibilities:
- Reports to Property Manager and Assistant Property
- Performs all functions related to residency inquiries including
telephone and in-person inquiries and maintaining records of the
- Conducts apartment and general property tours, greets
prospective residents, accepts applications and deposits, processes
application, and follow-up of all prospective residents.
- Furnishes and explains written and on-line application process
material and applications to prospective residents.
- Screens, interviews, and notifies applicants of their
acceptance or denial in accordance with company procedures, Equal
Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and any applicable program
- Conducts market surveys.
- Assists with renewals following the established policies and
- Assists the Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of
property operations. The Property Manager will generally assign
primary areas of responsibility (which may change over time), to
ensure that the Leasing Agent receives continually training
concerning each aspect of operating the property.
- Ensures the office, business center, clubhouse, models, target
apartments and market ready apartments are in perfect condition.
Cleans, vacuums and dusts as needed. Physically inspect property
when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to
maintenance staff. Inspect move-outs and vacancies.
- Makes community contacts with employers, real estate agencies,
and others as part of the corporate and community outreach
- Accepts checks, and certified checks for daily deposits.
Assists residents with on-line payment system as needed.
- Timely reporting of any property loss on liability related
incidents to the insurance company.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations as well as
all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by
Keywords: Buckingham Companies, Indianapolis , Leasing Consultant (Steeplechase at Shiloh Crossing), Professions , Avon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!