Pricing Consultant (Gov.) - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pricing Consultant - RemoteTTEC -is seeking an experienced
Government Pricing Consultant to join our Enterprise Services team.
This is a remote work opportunity. -Our Pricing team brings
significant value and contribution to our company through---
Computing new prices and pricing changes for our new and existing
clients across all segments. Not only does the Pricing team compute
price points, but we are the gatekeepers for safeguarding the
company's revenue and profitability. Our Pricing team is also at
the forefront of keeping our company competitive in the market by
staying up to date on new market developments and finding new and
creative ways to price and demonstrate our overall value.What
you'll be doing: -This senior-level position is responsible for
reviewing and coordinating pricing for new and existing Government
clients within all of TTEC's segments.The primary focus is advising
Operational, Sales, and Financial leadership on details related to
BPO pricing within our TTEC Engage Segment, Government Solutions.
-You will also assist in special projects, which includes
documenting deal terms, maintaining the Pricing Department
SharePoint site, etc. Additionally, the Pricing Consultant plays a
key role in the support of business leaders by providing analysis
and context on proposed deals.You will be responsible for
understanding company and team goals and working with team members
to meet those goals. The Government Pricing Consultant should
possess a demonstrated understanding of typical contract types
(T&M, cost-plus, and firm-fixed price). Knowledge of the
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency FAR supplements is
highly desirable.What you'll bring to us:
- Provide and review pricing across Government Solutions segment
to ensure that pricing is timely, accurate and complete and meets
the needs of the external customer - profitably. -
- Continuous development and refinement of Government pricing
models, inputs, and margin analysis to provide insight to the
business and competitive pricing for clients.
- Analyze and develop estimates of labor, material, equipment,
production and other direct costs against actual expenses,
historical data, or price-to-win data
- Conduct market research to learn about competitor pricing and
construct a price-to-win strategy -
- Compare pricing trends to identify trends in government pricing
- Conduct cost analysis and present cost risks and mitigation
strategies during deal review board meetings
- Possess in-depth knowledge of government contracting, federal
regulations, and industry standards to proposal pricing and
- Assist and contribute during pursuit meetings/discussions and
- Clearly define risks and opportunities within deal structures
so that business leaders are able to make informed decisions.
- Monitor pricing outcomes to actual results and integrate
learning into pricing methodology. -
- Member of cross functional teams of Sales, Sales Solutions,
Human Capital, Operations and Technology to drive the best result
for the client and the business.
- Drive pricing improvements that incorporate multiple element
solutions and solutions across all business units. -Work cross
functionally to improve the quality of pricing inputs and outputs.
-Leverage process and technology to drive improved accuracy and
timeliness of pricing solutions.
- Develop and deliver management reports on a periodic basis as
well as provide ad hoc reporting to business leaders on the drivers
of profitability by client, program and location. -
- Research location specific cost structures and model what-is
pricing scenarios.---What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Engineering preferred,
master's degree a plus.
- Government pricing experience required. -Experienced in pricing
BPO services using complex models and/or working with product
management teams and developing new pricing models based on new
product and solution offerings a plus. -
- Experienced professional with 6 years of detailed excel
modeling, financial analysis experience, including financial
modeling, pricing modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong attention to details and a solid analytical skills.
- Must possess a strong business ethic and thrive in a dynamic
and changing environment.
- Experience or willingness to work with a diverse sales
organization with direct interaction with sales persons on a daily
- Solid interpersonal skills working across multiple teams in
peer to peer relationships to deliver pricing and analysis in short
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with
all levels of management and must be able to aggressively manage
deadlines and goals.
- Must be comfortable with the use of technology to solve
business problems, including a very strong understanding of MS
Excel tables and formulas and the use of web-based systems.
- Must have excellent written skills. -The ability to succinctly
summarize the deal and the pricing approach for executives is
- Experience with Hyperion reporting and Oracle a
plus.COMPENSATION & BENEFITSThe anticipated starting range for
individuals expressing interest in this position is $68,000 -
$109,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual
incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may
vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education
and/or skill levels. -Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
way.Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC
does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of
our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with
Keywords: TTEC, Indianapolis , Pricing Consultant (Gov.) - Remote, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!