Company: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Ocean City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is seeking a Full time Plumber
Apprentice for residential and light commercial work. Prior
experience in residential plumbing and drain cleaning a plus, but
The Plumber Apprentice will apply their technical skills and
knowledge and assist in performing diagnostic, service, and
installation of plumbing in residential and light commercial
environments and ensures that work is performed in accordance with
relevant codes. Responsibilities include assemble, install, or
repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage
systems in accordance with plumbing code specifications.
* Calls in for PO numbers for any materials picked up at suppliers
and provides cost before and after taxes to ensure accuracy.
* Turns in all parts receipts/packing slips and has corresponding
job numbers written on them.
* Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
* Maintain a professional image always by: Wearing only company
approved and provided BFP apparel.
* Following safety policies and procedures.
* Abiding by ALL BFP standards of performance and code of
* Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and
* Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization,
both inside and out.
* Respecting the customer's property.
* GED or High School Diploma Preferred
* Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
* Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
We offer GREAT benefits, including a 401K with company match,
company vehicle, training, room for advancement, and great earning
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Ocean City, Indianapolis , Plumber Apprentice, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!