Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Currently hiring for an entry level QC Laboratory Analyst
opportunity in the Indianapolis area! Qualified individuals will
have a Bachelor's degree in a Life Science related field and an
interest to gain experience within a laboratory environment.
Job SummaryThe Associate Quality Control Analyst will be
responsible for accurately performing analytical tests to support
operations and meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for finished product and in-process quality data.
Prioritize testing based on business needs and departmental
- Provide technical and professional assistance to operations
management as needed to support the plant's quality goals.
- Maintain well organized and accurate records to meet customer,
regulatory and external certification requirements.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with
internal customers that facilitate the company's goals.
- Demonstrate safe laboratory practices and maintain work
environment in a safe, clean, and organized manner.
- Build control charts for summarizing data collection and
- Provide back-up coverage for technician testing of both
in-process and final product approvals.
- Team-oriented and well-organized with the ability to work with
a variety of people at all levels within the organization
- Experience of analytical technique demonstrated in the
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry or a
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word,
Excel, Access, Outlook, and SAP.
Keywords: Medix---, Indianapolis , Quality Control Laboratory Technician, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!