Journeyman Electrical - 100% NATIONWIDE TRAVEL
Company: GEMCO Constructors
Posted on: September 24, 2022
GEMCO Constructors, LLC (GEMCO), headquartered in Indianapolis,
IN, is a mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation
systems and service contractor providing comprehensive design and
build solutions for its customers throughout the United
States.GEMCO's mission is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective
projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated,
consistent, and focused teams. We empower our employees to do the
right thing at the right time for the right cost, to build
relationships with our customers and each other to drive a
sustainable future.GEMCO's vision is to create long-term value for
our customers and employees by understanding their goals and
delivering comprehensive, innovative solutions that meet their
expectations for quality and performance. We empower our employees
to do the right thing at the right time for the right cost, and to
build relationships with our customers and each other to drive a
sustainable future. We respect and foster partnerships with all our
team members while promoting their continual growth and
achievement. GEMCO offers customers a comprehensive approach to
projects, both large and small. During the planning, designing, and
construction phases, we are committed to exceeding our customer's
expectations on every project. Whether a large, new construction
project or a small tenant finish, GEMCO approaches each job with
the same sense of dedication and quality. Innovative engineering,
exemplary job performance, and on-going service after job
completion are just a few of the qualities that make us
unique.Travel required up to 90%. Position requires presence
directly on the Project Site location with intermittent travel to
residence of record. Company covers hotel and also pays Per Diem
for travelers. Please only submit if you are serious and ready to
start immediately. Position SummaryUnder general supervision
performs the full range of journeyman level electrician duties in
the installation, maintenance, and repair of wiring, equipment, and
electrical distribution systems. Performs rough-in and finished
electrical installation, tests, and maintenance on a variety of
wiring, motors, relays, clocks, controls, pumps, fans, heaters,
lighting, and other types of electrical equipment.Experience
- JourneymanPrimary Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervision and mentorship of apprentices and helpers. Monitor
- Handle all types of wire terminations.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical
- Pull wire through conduit.Qualifications
- Any combination totaling 5 years working as a Journeyman
Electrician in building construction, remodeling or construction
- Has working knowledge of circuitry, voltages (120, 208, 240,
277, 480) single phase, 3 phase, WYE & Delta power, and capable of
wiring transformers, lighting contractors and motor starters.
- Familiarity with underground duct bank and wiring
- Knowledge of all phases of building construction, including
work commonly done by the various building crafts.
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Knowledge of building materials, tools, and machines.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications for
- The position requires standing, bending, reaching, lifting a
majority of the work day.
- Lift repetitively 50 pounds.
- Climb ladders.
- Work from scaffolding and lifts.
- Drive a company vehicle (truck).
- Capable of driving long distances between job sites.
- Other manual labor as required.Our employees are our most
valuable asset. That is why at GEMCO Constructors we are committed
to a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps our
employees stay healthy and feel secure. Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Our core values are
"DECISIVENESS, DEPENDABILITY, INITIATIVE, RESOURCEFULNESS and
- DECISIVENESS - Recognizing and acting on key factors to
finalize important decisions.
- DEPENDABILITY - Fulfilling what I consented to do, even if it
means unexpected sacrifice.
- INITIATIVE - Recognizing and doing what needs to be done before
I am asked to do it.
- RESOURCEFULLNESS - Effectively utilizing the people and tools
available to overcome challenges.
- FLEXIBILITY - Willingness to change plans or ideas to benefit
the greater good.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: GEMCO Constructors, Indianapolis , Journeyman Electrical - 100% NATIONWIDE TRAVEL, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!