LAND DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Company: Fischer Homes
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Land Development Construction Manager in our Indianapolis
Division, you will manage the construction and development of our
land ensuring its successful completion is within budget and
standards. The Land Development Construction Manager will manage
the preparation of construction plans and standards of finished
lots. The most rewarding part of this role is playing an integral
role in the development of communities that will provide homes for
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Quickly and proficiently use real data to evaluate a problem
and solve it within the organization's policies and
- Can manage and coordinate external individuals in a timely and
efficient manner to ensure that goals are met.
- Strive to react quickly and take on numerous tasks and
priorities at the same time to reach your goals.
- Communicate effectively with various types of people to uphold
quality and timeliness standards of deliverables.
- Are a Self-Starter that approaches each day proactively.
These skills will be used to:
- Performing the preparation and ensuring approval of
- Managing schedules and budgets for construction plan approvals
and development activities.
- Conduct the bidding process, contractor selection, and contract
- Ensure construction quality and conformance to design plans and
- Partner with governmental officials for required inspections
- Perform cost control analysis, invoice approvals, and
completing a budget vs. actual comparison.
- Monitors field conditions and assesses the necessity for field
changes. If needed, negotiates and gets approval for changes.
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Construction
Management or Civil Engineering
- 5 years of construction experience
The Value of a career with Fischer Homes
Fischer Homes is one of the largest and most reputable home
builders in the Midwestern and Southeastern states. Founded in
1980, the company has grown to build over 30,000 homes and employs
over 550 Associates. Fischer Homes' solid reputation has been built
largely by the talent of our Associates as we have been recognized
as the 29th largest builder in the United States.
We value diversity within the Fischer Homes organization and see
each Associate as a team member and valuable asset. We select
highly competent individuals to join our team, provide them with
the resources, training, and development possible to make
significant contributions and drive their success while determining
their career paths. The rewards for their efforts are:
- Professional Development Training programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with Company matching contributions and
- Employee Life Insurance
- Personal time off
- Inclusive Leave
Fischer Homes holds the highest ethical standards of business. We
are honest and straightforward and will stand by our word. Our
actions demonstrate respect, courtesy, and above all,
Keywords: Fischer Homes, Indianapolis , LAND DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!