IT Process Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Location: Indianapolis Area- hybrid Type/ Duration: 6 Month
Contract (potential to convert FTE) Eligibility: US-based Permanent
Residents Industry: Manufacturing Vaccination: NoSummary IT Process
Analyst is responsible for continuous improvement of ongoing IT
processes including some processes within the IT Project Management
Office. They develop process and project documentation including
flowcharts, process maps, and diagrams; research, analyze, and
recommend changes to an IT organization's business processes to
improve operational efficiencies, quality, service, and costs. They
support existing IT processes, projects, and cross-functional
activities. Reports to the IT Process Manager.Qualifications &
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; relevant
- 5+ Years' professional experience working in IT Operations and
overseeing IT projects
- Prior experience with Process evaluation, creating,
documentation, and delivery
- Prior experience with Continuous Improvement
- Prior experience as Business Analyst and/ or Project Manager/
- Coordinate teams and resources located globally while
facilitating multiple time zones
- Self-motivator who can run with tasks and projects on their
ownDuties & Responsibilities
- Collect process requirements, design workflow maps, and
implement new process systems. Once the new systems have been
created, make sure they are used as efficiently as possible.
- Use improvement tools and workflow analysis to create detailed
process models. These models can then be simulated and analyzed for
- Research enhanced business processes that can be utilized.
- Write clear detailed reports to be presented to process and
project stakeholders; to allow for process monitoring, cost
monitoring, or schedule monitoring.
- Offers help to others in cross-functional team situations.
Supports the technology assessment with customers to improve
- Take prompt action to accomplish objectives to achieve goals
beyond what is required
- Collect and document process data.
- Maintain license management process, catalog order forms and
report on license compliance.
- Maintain contract management process to ensure IT compliance
with requirements set forth by the Legal team.
- Maintain the IT procurement process; process purchase requests,
report on status, and mitigate discrepancies.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of technical and professional
skill or knowledge with systems infrastructure or information
technology, keeping up with emerging technology developments and
trends in areas of expertise.
- Complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental
policies, procedures and arrangements
- Reports all Health, Safety and Environmental accidents,
incidents and near misses promptly
- Acts in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Problem Solving and Innovation:
- Active participation within continuous improvement
- Participates in problem solving
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own learning and
development in the spirit of continuous improvement of both self
and the business
- Assists in the training, mentoring and assessment of other team
membersExercises autonomy and judgement subject to overall
Keywords: Experis, Indianapolis , IT Process Analyst, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!