Entry Level Construction Supervisor
Company: POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description:ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors progress of sub-contractors and their list of duties
on a continuous basis.
- Communicates effectively with customers on sight presenting a
professional demeanor and attitude.
- Works closely with Construction Manager(s) to de-escalate any
issues that arise.
- Responsible for daily reporting functions including uploading
of photos using AutoDesk/Plan Grid.
- Receives needed materials arriving on job site.
- Works diligently to maintain safety protocols while monitoring
quality of construction.
- Must be available for overnight work shift and monitor job
site(s) during this time.
- Must understand Scope of Work and ensure all requirements are
being met properly.
- Must be available and able to travel by air from location to
- Exposure to permits and inspections are a plus!
- Must be able to work independently with attention to detail and
accuracy.Requirements:EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- At least 5 years of experience with large customer interface
- Experience in construction environment preferred.COMPUTER
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with AutoDesk / Plan Grid is a plus!
Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Keywords: POWERHOUSE RETAIL SERVICES LLC, Indianapolis , Entry Level Construction Supervisor, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...