Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - National Dedicated Fleet
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $99,000 Average pay: $1,320-$1,620
weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230263Overview
- Dry van, reefer and flatbed trailers.
- Some loads require hand loading and unloading.
- May be required to drive at night.Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay. Stay out incentives available the longer you stay
- Earn at least $1,350 in weekly guarantee pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay.Learn about the facility that drivers on this
account are based out ofDiversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI208221457
Keywords: Schneider, Indianapolis , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - National Dedicated Fleet, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...