Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $57,000Average pay: $900-$1,210 weeklyHome
time: FlexibleExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within North Central States
- Choose your home time. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 50 miles of Indianapolis, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns. Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus PI206359754
Keywords: Schneider, Indianapolis , Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Edinburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...