Class A CDL - Local nighttime truck driver
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - $1,500 sign-on
bonusAverage pay: $1,120-$1,360 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230437 Overview
- Haul 100% drop-and-hook freight in dry van trailers with day
- Drive out-and-back routes between two hubs and make customer
pickup or deliveries 25% of the time.
- Drive between Indianapolis, IN to Gary, IN or Walbridge,
- Enjoy a consistent schedule and work hours. Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 30 miles of Indianapolis, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at , and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Local driving
- Daily home time - Get home every day or night as a Local
- New equipment - Operate day cabs that average three years of
age and are spec'd with automated transmissions.
- Familiarity - Drive in areas you know well. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit . Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 1500PI
Keywords: Schneider, Indianapolis , Class A CDL - Local nighttime truck driver, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...