Company: Indiana State Job Bank
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Create and maintain the weekly frontline production employee work schedule
Manage the occurrence attendance system and vacation tracking records for the Production department.
Provide Kronos system support to the Production supervisor/Frontline team.
Create daily overtime assignments for frontline personnel
* Participate in Safety Committee Meetings, and/or other plant-wide safety initiatives
* Follow all GMP guidelines
* Administrative Responsibilities
* Demonstrate effective communication (both written and verbal), as well as high levels of motivation and leadership
* Maintain a professional approach and appearance for work activities
* Provide support for Production Resource and Upper Management
* High School Diploma required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Willingness to assist others in the department
* 2 years experience in Production Coordinator or similar roles
* Excellent organizational skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to manage several different tasks at the same time
* Proficiency in working with the following computer programs/systems: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, TMS, and SAP
* Ability to work any shift
* Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Keywords: Indiana State Job Bank, Indianapolis , Production Coordinator, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
here to apply!