Company: Pacer Staffing LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Title: Contract Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN, 46256, USA
Duration: 12 Months
- This position will be an onsite role during the training Period
and after that it will be converted to Hybrid role**
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project purpose is to obtain a significant amount of PO from
RDC customers that are pending due to a system issue.
- Research and analyze historical invoices, prices and contract
data in contract and billing module in SAP and Agi loft
- Partner closely with Sales, Credit, Contracts to obtain contact
information at customers.
- Ensure smooth overall customer interaction and process.
- Maintain reporting and analysis documentation to ensure
accurate analysis and reporting.
- Will work independently by franchise, however always trained,
and mentored as a team.
Required Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent with 1+ year analytical
- Demonstrated contract administration and process knowledge
including the impact and effect on business performance.
- Comprehensive computer skills (Google Sheets, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making.
- Comprehensive experience analyzing and solving business
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, repetitive work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects that are
smaller in scope.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
Preferred Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years contract, analytical or relevant
experience or Advanced degree
- Experience and strong aptitude to work in contract systems
(SAP, Agi loft, etc.)
- High proficiency with Google Sheets, Excel, Smartsheet and
other analytical tools
Keywords: Pacer Staffing LLC, Indianapolis , Contract Analyst, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!