Warranty Administrator (Job #1251)
Posted on: July 8, 2018
The Warranty Administrator will be responsible for the continued success of all projects after redelivery including commitment letters, warranty, repairs, , and field service support. The position will ensure quality, schedule, and budget (when applicable) are achieved while reducing risks. Working with all departments, the warranty administrator will be the main point of contact between the completion center and the customer after the aircraft departs. The Warranty Administrator will report to the Planning Manager.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Serve as the main point of contact to oversee post-delivery commitment items, repairs, warranty, spares lists, direct sales, and shipping requests.
• Provide assistance and advice to customers using available products and resources.
• Work closely with PM and production during the Return to Service phase to get familiar with the aircraft and customers.
• Investigate and solve customer complaints, requirements, and/or issues as they arise
• After aircraft delivery, distribute invoices and assist accounting in collecting outstanding payments owed.
• Keep active records of customer requests to show trends.
• Manage post-delivery issues including warranty issues.
• Will be responsible to maintain the Warranty Section of the Intranet
• Will be responsible to maintain the Warranty Section of the Customer Portal for all aircraft.
• Review, analyze and determine that claims submitted are accurate, complete, have valid discrepancies and corrective action adheres to Comlux warranty program guidelines as applicable. Evaluate claims to determine appropriate coverage (warranty, exchange programs, service bulletins, ADs, AOG maintenance recovery service, etc.) based on contractual agreements.
• Verify parts disposition, labor hours, vendor services, Comlux delivery letters and concession approvals as applicable.
• Authorize and process claim payment through Comlux accounting.
• Interface with CAM PMO team, accounting, production and material on a regular basis in support of warranty claims management.
• Actively participate in creating changes to Comlux warranty policies or procedures; analyzes, validates and test changes.
• Train Comlux production and material management (and their designees), along with Comlux customers and their representatives on the warranty processes, policies, transactions and procedures.
• Create and give presentations and formal updates to the executive leadership team as requested.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for warranty and related processes;
• Implement corrective action to increase productivity, accuracy, customer service and/or decrease cycle time or cost.
• Produce reports and maintain accurate records of claims and disposition; report the status of work in process and backlog to COO as part of the weekly project reporting by the PMO.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
• 3+ years of aviation experience.
• 3+ years of VIP completion experience
• Prefer four year college degree.
• Prefer customer service experience in an aviation based business environment.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
• Strong ability to negotiate and administer professional level dispute resolution without the need to escalate day to day matters.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing customer service.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, file and records management, other office procedures
• Critical thinking skills
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiating skills
• Keen verbal and written skills
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact cohesively with external customers and internal cross-functional team members as needed to manage and resolve warranty claims.
• Strong understanding of Cabin Completion Supply Chain.
• High level of accuracy and attention to details. Must be extremely thorough and precise.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understands applicable FAA regulations and has some knowledge of Supplemental Type Certificates.
• Proficient computer skills in MS products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Keywords: , Indianapolis, Warranty Administrator (Job #1251), Professions, Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!