Electric Motor Winding Technician -
Company: Horner Industrial Group
Posted on: November 11, 2018
HORNER INDUSTRIAL GROUP, family owned and operated since 1949, is a leading provider of industrial electro-mechanical equipment diagnostics, repair, and field maintenance services, industrial machining, metal fabrication and thermal spray coatings. Due to the continuing growth of our business in the Midwest Region, we have opportunities to fill newly added positions for MOTOR REWIND TECHNICIANS. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Rewind various kinds of stators using random wound coils.
- Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding. Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions
- Test condition of windings
- Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit's electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions
- Test rewound electromechanical equipment and document test results.
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, dip tanks and various handheld power and non-power tools.
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. full time
Horner offers competitive wages, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals.
To learn more about us and to read detailed job descriptions, please visit our website at www.hornerindustrial.com Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may mail your resume attention Human Resources or apply in person at our corporate office: Horner Industrial Group, 1521 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46201. Horner Industrial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Horner Industrial Group, Indianapolis , Electric Motor Winding Technician -, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!