Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time/Direct Hire Greenhouse Technician with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company in Indianapolis, IN.
This role is responsible for watering greenhouse growth chambers daily and monitoring the agricutural element within the greenhouse.
- Perform pesticide applications as part of a team.
- Scout for pests on plants in greenhouse on a regular basis.
- Prep all greenhouse plant waste for devitalization, maintaining cleanliness of greenhouses and corridor.
- weekly safety eye wash/shower testing and prepare/stage pots and flats for soil requests
- Must be able to withstand work in greenhouses with temperatures between 85-100F.
- Greenhouse work experience.
- Must be able to tolerate working in environments with presence of pollen, molds, mildews, soil, insects, plant debris.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand, bend, push/pull and walk for 4 hrs/day.
- Farm background or any Agriculture background.
- College agriculture background preferred, not required.
The employee will be expected to be able to effectively utilize Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Outlook.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Indianapolis , Greenhouse Technician, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!