Network Security Consultant
Company: Burwood Group
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Network Security ConsultantWho We Are Burwood Group is not your
average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative,
culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by
leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still
headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with
people and offices spread from Southern California to NYC. Our
specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and
technology solutions. Our clients view Burwood as a trusted advisor
and partner who can help them select the best technology for the
job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure
project success by the business outcomes achieved.What You'll DoThe
Network Security Consultant is responsible for providing subject
matter expertise to clients and project teams.
- Provide design, implementation and support expertise to clients
and project teams
- Understand customer requirements and align with technology
- Manage and execute project level tasks and milestones
- Ongoing evaluation and improvement of internal processes
- Stay current on market trends, technologies and best
Who You Are
- You have a strong IT and Consulting background.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding customer
expectations and anticipating their needs.
- You are able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced sales and
quality-based delivery model, work in a team-based environment and
self-manage your time.
- You have excellent communications skill whether that be
in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You don't mind responsibility, you're accountable for your work
and dedicated to a job well done.
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn
- You're willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with Palo Alto
- Strong understanding of network security architectures,
solutions, processes, frameworks, and components
- Strong understanding of interior gateway protocols
(EIGRP/OSPF), BGP a plus
- Network protection including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SSL, VPN, DLP,
NAC, and WAF
- Risk / compliance including policy management, vulnerability
management, log management, and change control, and security
analytics / reporting (e.g. Splunk)
- Identity management including AAA, AD/ADFS, MFA, SSO,
- Network routing and switching experience is a plus
- Endpoint / server / data protection including antivirus,
malware protection, web/URL filtering, and MDM is a plus
- Incident response including security monitoring, network and
endpoint visibility, threat management, and forensics is a
- Understanding of mobile devices and how they interact with the
network is a plus
The Perks If you ask any of our employees here at Burwood "what we
love", the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our
employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to
help. In addition to that, Burwood also offers some fantastic
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and
- Access to financial planning expertise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion We are not intent on
being the largest company; but rather, the best. These are the
words we live by. This means we welcome all of the best talent -
regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, religion and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts
and ideas not only strengthens company culture but also encourages
different-in-kind thinking and promotes economic success.
Keywords: Burwood Group, Indianapolis , Network Security Consultant, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!