Electronics Repair Technician
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Adecco Staffing is recruiting for a Electronics Repair Technician
in Indianapolis, IN. (NorthEast). As an Electronics Repair
Technician you will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting,
repairing and providing installation support for siren amplifiers,
speakers and light controls. If you meet the qualifications listed
below, Apply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support and training to customers and
regarding proper installation, operation, and troubleshooting
- Assists manufacturing to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair
malfunctioning sirens and performs root cause analysis for any
- Executes routine UL/CSA test procedures for rotary
- Recommends accessories and replacement parts for siren
- Determines and issues Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
for repairing products and tracks through database system.
- Tests, troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs PCB component
level repair of returned products. This includes repair cost
estimates and reports through database system.
- Advises management of problems with installation or operation
of products (trends) and industry news that they may hear from
customers that may affect the company.
- Maintains a clean and organized service repair area and parts
inventory, this includes keeping repair and test equipment in
proper working order. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- IPC 610 (Manufacturing and Soldering Electronics Standard) is
- Required: 2-year degree in Electronics Technology or military
equivalent; Preferred: 3-5 years' experience.
- Must have great communication, customer service and analytical
- Must have the ability to multi-task. Pay Rate is $16-18/hr
depending on experience.
Hours: 8am-4:30pm M-F
Customer has a competitive benefits such as medical, dental,
vision, 401K, paid holidays, PTO and personal days.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this Electronics
RepairTechnician position in Indianapolis, IN or any related
opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Indianapolis , Electronics Repair Technician, Professions , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!