Team Lead, Strategic Sales Development - Lev - (Remote)
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Description - Team Lead, Strategic Sales Development - Lev -
(Remote) (00040871491) Job Description Team Lead, Strategic Sales
Development - Lev - (Remote) ( Job Number: 00040871491 )
Description ABOUT LEV: Lev is a digital consultancy that works with
marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce
products. We're a marketing-focused consultancy that's all about
improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise
into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive
marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the
foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated
businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the
most out of your investment. As a Salesforce Platinum Partner,
we're building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps
brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their
customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote
workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the
industry. Sound like you? Keep reading. POSITION SUMMARY: The Team
Lead, Strategic Sales Development--is responsible for supporting
Lev Account Executives through the full deal lifecycle in many
different capacities. This includes but is not limited to, proposal
construction, contract (Statement of work, NDA, PSA, etc)
preparation and administration, monitoring all aspects of deal and
contract completion, special projects, prospecting, liaison between
Sales and Marketing, report preparation, and Salesforce
maintenance. It requires an inclination for following process,
attention to detail and organizational skills, along with excellent
client facing expertise. This role is critical to the success of
Lev's scalable growth. This position is available for Remote
Candidates in the United States. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Lev Account
Executive, Lev Solutions Consultant, Salesforce Account Executive
team and proactively recommend solution concepts during the sales
and pre-sales process.
- Brainstorm and execute creative prospecting solutions while
working closely with Marketing to bring ideas to life
- Manage and coordinate deal activity within assigned
- Manage the build of RFP responses and assist with the delivery
of RFP to customers.
- Coordinate paperwork and approvals with internal
sales/finance/operations on all pending/active deals
- Gather requirements, identify questions, prioritize, and manage
- Anticipate, identify, and coordinate next steps within the deal
cycle to effectively support Account Executives.
- Support the execution of account planning exercises for
potential customers and the Salesforce AE.
- Own, nurture, and execute simplistic deal cycles to completion
within SMB/Growth markets when appropriate. EDUCATION AND/OR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in business development, technical sales or
- Previous client-facing experience.
- Travel, as needed. Preferred:
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- General knowledge of the Marketing Technology industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, competing priorities, and
variety of team requests with aggressive timelines.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication
- Ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality,
and timeliness of the information.
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to clients and
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through
strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building
and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Capacity to anticipate customers' needs and place customers at
the center of own thinking and actions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Exemplifies a positive solutions only attitude.
- Contributes to group dynamics by bringing a strong sense of
humor and compassion to the greater team. Cognizant will not
sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent
residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility
assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an
email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com Qualifications
Job Application Development / Application Maintenance Primary
Location United States-Indiana-Indianapolis - IN USA, CLT
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Indianapolis , Team Lead, Strategic Sales Development - Lev - (Remote), Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!