Area Sales Developer
Posted on: April 9, 2021
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Area Sales Developer
EquipmentShare is searching for an Area Sales Developer for our
Indianapolis, IN, Market.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the
modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions
that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk
exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare's product
offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet
tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions
and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned
construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve
dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a
national footprint in every major market in the country by the end
of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of
construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to
120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare's rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for
equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission
begins with our rental product, and it's a testimony to our ability
to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our
expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong
contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we've built into
our rental fleet. And it's just the beginning of our journey to
establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who
all share an interest in providing a service and product that
improve our customer's experience. Above all, we care about
building something people want, and the only way to do that is by
assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is
to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire
construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving
that goal possible.
We're seeking a Area Sales Developer who loves a challenge and
wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry
competitors often have layers of tenured management that create
barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth
is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you'll find no shortage of
challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and
supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
- Primary job function of Area Sales Developer is driving revenue
through TAMs via coaching; producing higher rate achievement and
ROI with a constant focus on profitability.
- Territory Account Manager: Primary job function of Area Sales
Developer is driving revenue through Territory Account Managers
(TAM's) via coaching; producing higher rate achievement and ROI
with a constant focus on profitability.
- Develop and Navigate District/Regional accounts
- Develop individual TAMs, coaching and assisting them through
- Diversifying TAMs portfolio of customers (Industrial, Pump and
Power, Small Tools, Landscaping) in order to become more profitable
as a branch and district/region
- Assisting in the development and diversification of TAMs
- Jobsite Accountability, Navigating Big Complex Jobsites
ensuring TAMs are engaging with customers/potential customers.
- Recruitment and development of TAMs in defined territory,
especially new markets. (Chicago, Ft. Wayne, Cleveland, Evansville,
Columbus, Cincinnati etc.)
- Act as a liaison to District/Regional Management. This will not
be a management role but a Development and Coaching role.
- Ability to think outside the box to serve our customers.
- Assist GMs with creating achievable goals for TAMs.
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so
we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the
challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow
with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making
a tangible difference in an industry that's long been resistant to
Skills & Qualifications
- First and foremost, we're looking for someone who's tenacious
and innovative and possesses superior sales skills.
- Industry knowledge (rental or construction) and experience in
B2B is sales preferred, but not required (if you're a born
salesperson, we'll train you on what you need to know and how to
win more business).
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay
continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and
- You're competitive but thrive in a team-oriented
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you
nurture and grow the communities you call home through
- Opportunities for career and professional development with
conferences, events, seminars, continued education
Since our founding in 2015, we've had explosive growth-and we're
not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest
in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we'd love to
meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: EquipmentShare, Indianapolis , Area Sales Developer, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!