Client Service Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We are currently hiring one Remote Client Service Representative
for a financial institution located here in Indianapolis. This
position pays $17.00 - $17.57 per hour, first shift (8:00am -
5:00pm) and is fully remote.Description:
- Partner with a Client Service Associate or Manager to
understand client issues, be responsible for providing timely
follow-up to clients, and be accountable for client satisfaction
through the ownership of the problem.
- Resolve issues by identifying underlying or hidden problems and
- Build knowledge of commercial treasury management products and
- Serve as a liaison between the Relationship team, Operations,
Treasury Management Sales and Implementations to provide the best
service to the client, your department, and the firm.
- Identify and control risk to prevent fraudulent account
behavior and potential fraud exposure.
- Prioritize daily workload to maximize productivity utilizing
time management and organizational skills.
- Follow all established policies, procedures and practices.
- Project a confident and professional presence to our clients,
other bank departments and the community.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Work independently with supervision and escalate complex issues
as necessary to resolve customer requests in a timely
- High School Diploma or GED required (Associates of Bachelors
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required.
- Expeirence working at a financial instituion or bank is
preferred. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Indianapolis , Client Service Representative, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!