Sales Representative Territory 7
Company: CareerSafe LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Earn a base salary with an uncapped commission while positively
impacting the lives of others through safety education. We are
seeking a Sales Representative to continue the expansion of sales
revenue for the CareerSafe team.
- Work directly with Sales Territory Manager to assist them with
all existing accounts through individualized reports, regular
follow-ups, and ensure all needs are addressed.
- Achieve territory sales goals by utilizing various outreach
delivery methods in coordination with the sales territory
- Maintain customer relationships to make sure course utilization
is a top priority and assist with high completion rates.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Operations teams to develop and
deliver high-impact targeted marketing campaigns and materials
specific to your territory.
- Assist alongside sales territory manager at all focus state
conferences and trade shows to increase brand awareness and
generate new leads.
- Utilize an enterprise-level Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) database to grow and maintain your territories' list of
Accounts and Contacts, log daily outreach activities, map out
strategic travel plans for your sales territory manager, deliver
sales quotes, and generate custom reports.
- Participate in and contribute to sales team meetings, training,
and planning sessions regularly.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-3 years business-to-business sales experience.
- Proficiency with computers, email, and standard Microsoft Office
- Reliable internet access.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Workspace from home with limited distractions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent time management skills and
a high degree of self-discipline.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Confident, outgoing, and friendly, while maintaining a
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Flexibility in schedule; willingness and ability to work outside
of normal business hours when necessary.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and willingness
and ability to travel.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar customer relationship
management database tools.
- Background in sales, training/education field, and/or OSHA or
other safety-related field.
Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 3-5 years of
Work Environment: This job operates in a well-lit and
temperature-controlled office environment. In this role, there will
be standard office equipment such as phones, computers,
photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are required to
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to help individuals with a disability to
perform essential job functions.
An employee in this role must be able to regularly communicate and
exchange accurate information through text, talking, and hearing.
This position will require frequent travel via vehicle, plane,
and/or public transportation and will include regular over-night
travel. This position also requires regular operation of a computer
and the employee must occasional lift and/or move up to 25
What K2Share Offers You:
- 18 paid time off days (number of days increases with length of
service at K2Share)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Comprehensive health benefits for employees and their family
- Medical, dental, and vision premiums covered up to 100% by
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Health savings account
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- Flexibility for those needing time off for jury duty, voting,
military leave, etc.
- Wellness reimbursement program (includes fitness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress work environment
- Technical training and certifications as required
- Any of our CareerSafe Online training courses for free to
employee and immediate family
Location : Remote, Indiana or Illinois
You must be a United States citizen, be willing to take a drug test
as part of the selection process, and submit to a credit and
background investigation as part of the selection process.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain
types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting
is intended only for US citizens.
All K2Share employees are required to follow a vaccine mandate.
Upon being hired, the employee will need to provide proof of
vaccination or submit a request for a reasonable accommodation.
K2Share, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status. K2Share
offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities,
professional training, and competitive compensation.
Keywords: CareerSafe LLC, Indianapolis , Sales Representative Territory 7, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!