Road Squad Agent (IN)
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Brief: Responsible for the set up and successful execution
of road call service requests for RoadSquad which includes the TA /
Petro, and Connect Provider repair networks. Individual is
responsible for set up of the repair. Extensive phone and computer
duties. Post holder interacts with fleet customers, drivers, field
personnel (technicians, TSA's, and Shop Managers), and TAHQ staff.
In addition to correct set up, the individual inputs all pertinent
road call information into the Truck Service System and RoadSquad
Tracking Database. -We are looking for 2nd and 3rd shift positions
to be filled. Primary Duties: P1=People; P2=Profit & Loss;
P3=Product Quality/Service; P4=Personal Development/Projects
- Ability to interface with customers/partners/TA/Petro field
personnel/TAHQ personnel as necessary to successfully execute all
- Ability to work in a team environment. Road call business is
not ratable. Must be willing to support and assist in overload work
situations. This includes being flexible on breaks and lunch.
- Must be open to flexible working hours. RoadSquad Connect
Center is a 24/7 operation. Individual must be willing to work
holidays, weekends and cover for vacation/sick time as
- Understands and achieves stated EBITDA and RoadSquad Connect
- Ability to accurately diagnose tractor/trailer breakdowns and
to understand industry specific terminology.
- Ability to identify correct part/tool requirements for all road
calls and to review inventory levels at site to determine if
required service parts are available.
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Demonstrates proven ability to work with all repair locations
to affect the best roll time possible. This includes successfully
demonstrating strong decision making ability to utilize all network
options and at site options to meet customer commitments and
execute the repair.
- Handle calls in a timely and efficient manner. Must be able to
perform to call standards established for RoadSquad Dispatch Agent
I, including executing guidelines for time of dispatch, time of
technician arrival and completion time.
- Maintains high level of understanding of all applicable
policies and programs related to TA/Petro, RoadSquad, Shop
Operations and RoadSquad Connect Center.
- Actively participates in all required training and successfully
tests out on all training.
- Seeks training opportunities to improve personal performance
capacity and effectiveness.
- Maintains proficiency on all applicable software/database
programs and Truck Service System. Education: High School degree
required. Technical College preferred. Experience:
- Two-year equivalent relevant business experience, preferably in
a shop environment.
- Technical aptitude sufficient to correctly diagnose tractor
and/or trailer breakdowns with Class 8 vehicles.
- PC proficiency with emphasis on Windows-based Excel, TA
Intranet, Shop System and Tracking Database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills required to function effectively in a
customer service environment.
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure.
Keywords: TA / Petro, Indianapolis , Road Squad Agent (IN), Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!