Xfinity Sales Consultant
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Overview: Retail Sales AssociateSalary: $35,000 - $45,000 (rich
commission PLUS an aggressive hourly rate)START YOUR CAREER WITH
T-ROC and our brand partner Lets Talk Mobile/Xfinity. It is only
the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR??Are you comfortable
withapproaching customers to match their wireless technology
needsto close a sale? Do you takepridein being a technology geek
andaspireto educate others about technology? Looking for a flexible
schedule?ThenT-ROCis the place for you tojump start your
- Present, promote and sell products and service using effective
knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and performance goals.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the
image and public perception of company.
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with customers in
a constantly changing environment.To be successful in this role you
- At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular,
consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business
hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both
full and part time available.What Can We Offer You for All Your
- It is all up to you!Uncapped commissionand competitive hourly
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage(Available for full and
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and
management opportunities in average of 3 months timeframe depending
on sales performance.T-ROCis a fast-growingTechnology 500
CompanyforLets Talk Mobile/Xfinityto operate and staff theirstores
in MI, IL, IN, PAand weMUSTbe doing something rightas we keep
expanding our store locations!You will be responsible for promoting
one of theNationsLargest High-speed Internet,Mobile, Home Security,
Video and Voice providers toResidentialandBusinesscustomers.What it
is like to be a T-ROCER, yourentrepreneurial spiritwill be valued.
Your desire towork honestlyand with the utmost level
ofintegritywill beappreciated whileamazingcustomers with your
technical expertise. Do youcrave change? We do so with gusto and
havefunthe T-ROC way!If you don't yet follow us on social media,
please do!Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during
the COVID-19 pandemic Responsibilities: Equal Opportunity Employer
/ Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information.As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
accommodation.Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in
E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Keywords: T-ROC, Indianapolis , Xfinity Sales Consultant, Sales , Coatesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!