Inside Sales Representative- Digital First Engagement
Company: Verint Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every
global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover
opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work,
data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the
passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market
challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our
commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and
engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly
celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional
growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for helping
develop Verint solutions that can be positioned to resolve business
challenges and work with their Account Executive to position
solutions. The inside Sales representative be responsible for
helping to qualify net-new opportunities. The successful candidate
will possess a strong need to win and be able to demonstrate that
s/he is responsive, adaptable, and 100% results- and
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new business Lead Conversion, Account and
Opportunity qualification activities across the Digital First
- Partnering with RFP team to respond to bids for new target
clients to ensure completeness, accuracy, and consistency of Verint
Digital First Engagement portfolio.
- Accountable to Supporting Sales activity for:
- existing Digital First Engagement (DFE) Customer
- growth activity into existing WFE and DFE customers
- supporting outbound and inbound Marketing activity for new
- Partner with other members of the Inside Sales teams in
developing and sharing "best practices" of effective targeting and
sales activities and programs.
- Support Business Development team in generating Digital First
- Partner with Go To Market on behalf of AEs for campaigns.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- One year experience in Business Development, Sales or like
- Ability to work in a quick, agile growing business
- Ability to stay up to date on competitive landscape and
- Must be a prover self-starter with a strong work ethic and
willingness to take initiative and ownership.
- Successful completion of a background screening process
including, but not limited to, employment. verifications, criminal
search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug
screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to
Keywords: Verint Systems, Inc., Indianapolis , Inside Sales Representative- Digital First Engagement, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!