Posted on: March 18, 2023
WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- You'll see the results of your hard work in your paycheck. Work
hard, earn good money. Work harder, earn great money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Our store environment is unique
- We offer excellent benefitsJOB SUMMARY
- To assist store management with basic store operations,
developing of associates, and achieving sales goals and standards
of performance (store and personal).ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Perform all opening and closing duties according to company
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in
Store Management's absence.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices
in Store Management's absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store
- Make nightly bank deposits.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the
- Resolve customer issues effectivelyJOB REQUIREMENTS
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Completed all training programs leading up to Sales Lead
- Must be at least 18 years of age. *
- Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on
state.BENEFITSCheck out the following website for more information
on all our awesome benefits:
employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical condition, physical or mental disability of
otherwise qualified individuals, medical condition, genetic
information, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or registered
domestic/civil union partner status, gender identity and/or
expression, or any other factor that the law protects from
employment discrimination.All employment decisions are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer,
leaves of absence, compensation and training. Any applicant or
employee who needs a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment or to perform the essential functions of his or her job
should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615)367-7467.
Genesco's employment practices will continue to be directed toward
full utilization of all available human resources. We believe that
this approach to our human resources is not only legally and
morally proper, but also is an intelligent and economic business
Keywords: Journeys, Indianapolis , Sales Lead, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...