Inside Sales Lead
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2023
About Linde Advanced Material Technologies Linde Advanced
Material Technologies, formerly Praxair Surface Technologies, is a
company that revolutionizes industries through innovative materials
and surface coatings. We are leaders in advanced materials and
offer metal powders, sputtering targets, and surface coatings that
enhance performance across various sectors. Our strong focus on
innovation is evident in our superior technologies for the
aerospace, energy, semiconductor, automotive, and industrial
industries. Linde Advanced Material Technologies also has a joint
venture with GE Aviation, known as PG Technologies. Linde employees
learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct by
demonstrating honesty, integrity, professionalism in all
communications, actions, and decisions.Job Overview As an Inside
Sales Lead, you will be the owner of specific accounts assigned by
the Director of Sales. Your responsibilities will be focused on
providing an exceptional customer experience through effective
communication, issue resolution, technical expertise, product gap
analysis, meeting sales targets, and account growth. You will be
accountable with the objective of meeting the customer's needs and
expectations, in accordance with required safety regulations,
quality standards, export and other compliance standards. Specific
duties include: Job Accountabilities Key Relationship Owner
- Lead customer contact for select accounts assigned by the
Director of Sales.
- Lead customer calls and/or meetings as necessary to understand
customer needs and make recommendations to sales leadership
- Read and Interpret specifications and other technical documents
to make recommendations
- Provide an exceptional end-to-end customer experience including
fast response and technical support
- Provide technical solutions, expertise and/or client gap
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with regular
customers to promote long term sales growth Account Management
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work for specific
- Ability to forecast and communicate account details to sales
- Collaborate closely with supporting departments, including
procurement, engineering, operations and finance
- Achieve growth and other metrics set by sales leadership Market
- Share voice of customer (VOC) feedback on pricing, market
trends and other feedback to sales leadership to support strategy
and grow sales.
- Generate proposals, including cost analysis and pricing
proposals for customers.
- Understand industry trends and provide recommendations to
leadership to support growth strategy for new and existing
products. Required Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with minimum 1 year of related
experience managing customers and/or client accounts required OR
- Minimum Associate's Degree with minimum 3 years of related
experience managing customers and/or client accounts required
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED with minimum 5 years of
related experience managing customers and/or client accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in excel and word with
moderate to advanced proficiency.
- Strong proficiency in math, writing, spelling, and
- Ability to travel up to 10%. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP and export sales.
- Experience with shipping dangerous goods.
- Direct inside or outside sales experience.
- Technical Background in materials or engineering
- Experience in thermal spray coatings and/or additive
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Indianapolis , Inside Sales Lead, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!