Regional Manager, Sales
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Classification: Salary Job Description: Are you looking for a
new challenge? Passionate about innovation? Want to work for a
global company that values integrity, teamwork, and loyalty? At
LATICRETE International, we aim to be the leading construction
brand trusted globally for high-performance tile and stone
installation systems and building finishing solutions. We've been
in business for over 65 years, family-owned for three generations,
and can be found in over 100 countries. The Hartford Business
Journal even named us one of Connecticut's top family-owned
companies in 2017! We don't just make innovative, industry-leading
products. Our purpose is to improve the built world and the lives
of those who build it. We strive to connect with, engage with and
improve the lives of our employees, our customers, our partners,
and the global communities in which we operate. We are seeking
passionate and ambitious employees who want to make a difference
not just within our organization, but within their communities, our
industry, and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are you
waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons! Just some of
- Tuition reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays, that includes 1 week of paid plant shutdown
between the Christmas and New Year's Day holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible spending
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Insurance POSITION
SUMMARY The Regional Manager, Sales is responsible for developing
and managing a team of sales professionals in an assigned region
across multiple segments to reach sales and profitability goals.
The LATICRETE brand is driven on relationships, integrity,
innovation, education, and a strong commitment to our customer base
and the tile industry. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as
necessary. Customer Education (20%)
- Regularly work with distributors, contractors, GCs, architects,
etc. to promote relationships and build trust.
- Work with Sales team to review stocking profiles with
distribution to maximize sales in regional market
- With local Sales Reps, conduct business overview meetings,
presentations, distributor success plan meetings, potential MVP
meetings, project tracking meetings and opportunity planning
- Perform escalated job site visits to gather information for
product questions or concerns and document all information in
- Actively participate in social media groups and communications
as appropriate with customers.
- Clearly convey industry standard methods and systems to
recommend appropriate LATICRETE installation systems.
- Answer complex questions as needed during customer
interactions. Regional Strategy (25%)
- Oversee the development of Territory Business Plans and develop
overarching Regional Business Plan to maximize the opportunities
and focus on development areas to ensure the Region will meet or
exceeds revenue targets.
- Utilize expert regional knowledge to regularly review and
adjust the regional business plan throughout the year as business
- Assist Regional Sales Vice Presidents as needed with regional
strategy recommendations and customer opportunities to maximize
overall region's performance.
- Evaluate the regional distributor footprint and sku
availability to ensure sufficient coverage.
- Maximize market penetration for region.
- Manage large project dashboard for region and ensure that
special pricing is properly documented in system.
- Work with team and other Regional Managers to share ideas to
better service region. Establish promotions that can move the sales
needle benefiting both Laticrete and our distribution
- Plan calendar and travel (and oversee team's travel) to ensure
efficient and maximized facetime with key customers while remaining
within budget requirements.
- Regularly review Salesforce to monitor regional KPI
- Manage regional activity to P&L requirements. Customer
- Work with internal departments to resolve escalated issues such
as shipping, production, etc. to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with team to thoroughly investigate escalated product
claims in field, document and work with LATICRETE Technical
Services to find resolution for product-related installation
- Work with Sales team to Identify growth areas for customers to
capture additional sales.
- Conduct consultative meetings with them to assist in building
their sales strategy for capturing additional market share.
- Partner with peers across departments to proactively recommend
changes and/or improvements for positive customer impact. Industry
Knowledge/Presence & Skills Development (10%)
- Attend industry events such as trade shows, local and national
professional organization events. Represent LATICRETE as a resource
for product knowledge which may include working a booth, presenting
to an audience or providing general information to attendees.
- Participate in internal LATICRETE product and system
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive landscape and
provide relevant industry knowledge and trends to appropriate
- Participate in Sales skill enhancement training.
- Participate in LATICRETE product development, marketing and
customer intel meetings. Ensure sales team participates in Product
development initiatives. Team Leadership (30%)
- Prioritize and allocate work: Delegate and allocate manageable
goals to employees to support company priorities and drive results.
Clearly define to team-members project responsibilities and
performance expectations for long- and short-term work plans. Set
clear priorities for team and individuals, including appropriate
allocation of resources (time, money and people).
- Assess and Reward Performance: Provide team with timely, fair
and measured performance assessments and feedback to foster growth.
Provide reward and recognition for performance as appropriate.
Address performance concerns and hold team accountable.
- Build Team Culture: Consistently hold employees accountable for
upholding the organization's values. Proactively manage unhealthy
conflict among employees and take steps to prevent escalation.
Foster an open environment where employees feel able to provide
constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate and Motivate: Communicate regular business updates.
Convey information in a clear and timely manner. Listen carefully
to the views and opinions of peers and colleagues. REQUIRED SKILLS
& QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 8+ years' related work experience in Sales or in the
- 3+ years of demonstrated success managing sales teams or
equivalent internal LATICRETE products and system knowledge.
Specialized Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated success building and cultivating long term
- Industry training and certifications highly desired.
- Product application experience a plus
- Local market knowledge highly desired.
- High level of self-motivation
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success coordinating and building relationships
across internal departments and with a diverse range of skillsets
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills including ability
to present to large audiences.
- Spanish language skills strongly desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of projects
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus. Travel Requirement:
- 25%-75% Dependent on territory.
- Must be able to travel on short notice. Physical Requirements:
- Lift: Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 50
- Push/Pull: Must be able to push/pull 50 pounds.
- Standing: Must be able to stand at least 75% of the day.
- Sitting: Must be able to sit at least 75% of the day.
Keywords: LATICRETE, Indianapolis , Regional Manager, Sales, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!