Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on: October 12, 2018
At SpringML, we are all about accelerating the time required for our customers to make an impact using their data. Our AI and machine learning solutions and services apply proven techniques to todays most pressing business problems so customers get insights they can trust to drive business growth.
We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include putting our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
Whats the opportunity?
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will be accountable for supporting the analysis of our sales and customer operations to ensure that we are tracking toward our targets and driving long-term, profitable customer relationships and the growth and development of our delivery team. You will be focused on analyzing both sales and customer-facing functions. This is an opportunity to scale your responsibilities quickly and help manage the rapid growth of our business. In this role, you will interact with the senior team, shape solution priorities, collaborate with sales and customer-facing teams, and accelerate the growth of a great company.
- Drive the resource analysis and placement process on assignments by working with the Delivery team to understand resource availability, interfacing with clients, and managing relationships with external resource providers. Ability to up-sell, build relationships and foster a can-do spirit with SpringML Customers is a key asset.
- Support the maintenance and management of our CRM and other internal systems by conducting analysis, building reports, and identifying opportunities to improve workflows.
- Participate in Sales operations meetings to review progress and prepare analyses based on direction, partner facing meetings, and growth in pipeline segments.
- Deliver on ad-hoc responsibilities to support various back-office tasks including, but not limited to, report development, data entry, system administration, and documentation.
- Serve as a glue between teams and functional activities filling in gaps where additional support is required to promote growth for SpringML including, but not limited to, marketing support, event planning, and interfacing with community stakeholders to promote SpringML.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.A. or equivalent degree in business administration, economics, information technology or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to transition from one task to the next quickly.
- 2+ years experience in a business setting with a good grasp of back-office operations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply evolving technology quickly.
- High energy and positive attitude with a customer-focused mindset.
Keywords: SpringML, Indianapolis , Sales Operations Analyst, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!