Route Sales Rep 5/8 Commission
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Exempt for Base plus Commission routes, Non-Exempt for hourly
The Route Sales Representative meets our customers needs through
up-selling/cross-selling and provides superior customer service
through proactively managing all route responsibilities. Performs
other duties as required. Reports to the District Manager.
- Solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of
service or product and ensure a profitable product mix.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests, training and
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding installation of
new customers, managing customer needs and all aspects of service.
Performance goals must be met on a regular basis.
- Ensure customer loyalty, retention and provide outstanding
customer service. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate
customers, manage customer needs and proactively resolve concerns
in cooperation with supervision.
- Safely operate a delivery vehicle on each trip, following all
applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness
and perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Handle and process customer payments. Keep route paperwork
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries of complete textile loads,
pick up soiled textiles
and maintain proper inventories in accounts. Service items such as
facility maintenance products.
- Monitor and report competitive activity. Keep service agreements
current and renewed.
- Return from route and off load soiled textiles in the receiving
area of facility.
- Accurately prepare route paperwork and follow check-in
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other service personnel as required by
- Have and maintain a valid drivers license, CDL when
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents,
speeding or safety violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of vehicles and
have a verifiable minimum one year experience of safe and
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
ability to comprehend
and follow direction, as well as good time management skills and
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and
- High School graduation or similar experience.
- Daily, by delivery vehicle within a route.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, in and out of customer
locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility,
Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, climbing
stairs, moving carts up to 500 lbs, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing,
walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
Keywords: Alsco, Indianapolis , Route Sales Rep 5/8 Commission, Sales , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!