We Are Hiring:
Navion Healthcare Solutions, a division of Ascension Health, is a
leading provider of healthcare data management solutions supporting
improving patient outcomes. Navion’s software and healthcare
analytics tools enable hospital clients to monitor and improve
clinical outcomes through capturing and reporting critical clinical
data and key performance indicators. Navion offers a range of
healthcare quality services from web-based clinical registry
software and reporting tools to data capture services for hospitals
throughout the country. Learn more at
Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm EST with
What You Will Do:
Maintain, document and utilize specialty
databases. Collect, store, retrieve and communicate quality-related
What You Will Need:
- Experience in Stroke, ICU, ED or RN is
- Must have experience working with registry
- Must have experience doing data abstractions for
- CMS Sepsis abstraction experience is
- Performs clinical data abstraction and utilizes specialty
- Review medical records to perform data abstraction for
clinical registries based on defined guidelines as provided by the
National/State and local registries.
- Utilize various EMR's and clinical registry databases.
- Maintains quality and productivity standards (after
- Participates in Educational education sessions.
- Participates in individual audit reviews.
- Collect data from various sources including medical records,
clinical information systems, log/record, interview, national and
state databases and governing organizations.
- Manage requests for data and provide comprehensive quality
management reports including utilization, outcome studies and
scorecards. Generate summary reports of clinical measures and
required regulatory accreditation measure for administrative and
- Conduct data retrieval, aggregation, analysis and reports.
Provide team support for performance improvement, quality
management and patient safety initiatives. May also participate in
audits of medical records, departments and patient care areas for
compliance with key regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Maintain various quality databases including loading import
files, generating and working data status reports.
- Verify accuracy of records, produce export files and identify
inconsistencies in system operations and alerts appropriate
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
degree, or Bachelor's
• 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more