Manager Marketing Communications
Company: Knauf Insulation GMBH
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Identify and direct the development of integrated marketing
communication programs that encompass and integrate key marketing
disciplines, including advertising, public relations, direct
marketing, promotions, internet, and brand. Communicate messaging,
positioning and brand promise consistently throughout all programs.
Candidate will also manage process and track jobs, including
approvals, job flow, production coordination and
reporting/analysis. Cross-functional interaction with product
marketing, packaging, sales, legal and senior management. Serve as
day to day contact with agency partners and ensure programs are
delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for developing marketing communication plans and
executing the plans for select businesses.
- Follow and adhere to brand guidelines and ensure consistent
adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials.
- Work closely with agency partners to develop plans, timelines
- Collaborate with design team and agency partners to update
collateral, web content, brochures, data sheets, white papers, with
input from product management
- Creates various marketing materials to be used across various
media platforms, developing creative concepts for
- Developed and execute online strategies that include search
engine optimization, keyword search, search engine marketing and
social media by working closely with agency partners.
- Provide and maintain content for KNAUF website, search engine
marketing and search engine optimization programs.
- Create presentations for various webinars.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication
methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various
audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated campaigns.
- Under the direction of the senior manager of Marketing, will
receive work assignments based on current campaign plans.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows,
customer and partner events, industry events, sales training
sessions and other corporate events.
- Must have a critical eye for creative and strong oral and
written communication skills.
Strategy & Execution
- Align with product and segment marketing to understand business
goals and objectives as well as product and customer segments.
- Manage outside partner agencies to accomplish marketing
strategies and execute tactics.
- Review and hold accountable partner agency resources on result
- Drive marketing communication strategies and develop innovative
program solutions and tactics to drive results in support of
marketing strategy and objectives.
- Develop positioning and branding to support new product
- Accountability and management of program budgets, including
management of agency time and fees.
- Develop business case and metrics around program
recommendations - measure, document, report results and incorporate
learnings for continuous improvement.
- Ensure projects and initiatives tie back to and support KINA's
- Identify opportunities to create increased brand awareness to
target customer audience.
- Communicate messaging, positioning and brand promise
consistency throughout program tactics.
- Work collaboratively with segment marketing teams, product
marketing teams, and agency partners to drive integrated
- Effectively communicate with all levels within KINA
- Communicate with Knauf customers to achieve program goals.
- Communicate programs, strategies, implementation process and
expectations to Knauf marketing and sales organization.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and drive
alignment with sales, segment, channel and product management while
selling in marketing communications programs.
Bachelor Degree - Marketing or related field
Master Degree preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in integrated marketing
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing
communications strategies in support of business goals
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and
- Leadership skills with cross-functional team members
- Understanding of marketing, including product development and
- Marketing experience developing strategies and programs in a
multi-channel, distribution environment
- BtoB marketing experience
- Experience in building material
- High degree of desire to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated and driven; demonstrates a "can-do"
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to manage complex process with a high degree of
- Strong understanding of KINA customer base and markets
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and
- Ability to think logically and comprehend complex, often
technical material in order to develop messaging that is accessible
- Strong writing and editorial capability
- Cross-functional experience, preferably in the retail
- Experience in building successful marketing programs
- Participated in cross-functional task forces or teams
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and tactics, across
multiple disciplines, with a track record of success in B-to-B
- Familiarity with AP writing style
Keywords: Knauf Insulation GMBH, Indianapolis , Manager Marketing Communications, Other , Shelbyville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!